BATHROOM HARDWARE

 

I have Brizo in our Master Shower.  I removed the water-saving device, and the power is great.  These are metal; Delta is plastic/metal, which explains the price difference. 


DELTA



WAYFAIR

Delta Modern Round Shower System Faucet Set, Brushed Gold 6-inch Shower Head and Handle Set, Valve Trim Kit, Champagne Bronze (Valve Not Included) T342704-CZ

$439.00. 4.9 REVIEWS

Also available in other colors
I've heard that black can show spots.



Delta Modern Square Shower System Faucet Set, Brushed Gold 6.5-inch Shower Head and Handle Set, Valve Trim Kit, Champagne Bronze (Valve Not Included) T342703-CZ. 

$439.00

4.8 STARS



Yaseingoo 4 Inch Square Champagne Bronze Shower Drain Kit | with ABS Flange,Removable Grid Strainer Cover, SUS304 Stainless Steel Floor Drain Kit
$69.49
.49




4.5 in. Gold Floor Drain with Square Stainless Steel Screw-Tite Strainer

$51..84

BRIZO


Brizo Kintsu Thermostatic Shower System with Shower Head and Hand Shower Less Handles - Rough-in Valve Included

Model: BSS-Kintsu-T75506-02-GL|. Item: bci4524289
$2,591.00




Comments

POPULAR POSTS