~ daily health ~




I have acid reflux bad - for many years - so for me swallowing large pills is extremely difficult.  Many pills come in the form of 'horse' pill sizes so I have to cut them in half and then shave the edges down so they don't hurt while going down. Reality - I won't take the pills. 

FINALLY, the industry got smart!  And I'm finally taking my morning doses. 

CHEWABLE!





I got tired of hunting for each in the stores around town... so, I finally bought several months supplies on line. 

In order for me to remember to take them every morning - I need to display them in the bathroom.  Yes, it had to be cute - I found these small containers at the dollar store.  Eventually, I may paint the lids with chalkboard paint and label each - but for now I know what they are.  Two of each, each morning. 






Let's hope they're helping me. Bon Appetite. 


Comments

POPULAR POSTS