RATTAN CHAIR SET FOR SALE

I'm selling for $100 for the 3 pieces and 2 pillows!  I purchased for a lot more. 



If you have a house to stage in a Key West or West Indies style - these are perfect. 



Dimensions:
24" wide x 24" deep x 37" high
seat inside" 21.5" wide x 20" deep




They're not very deep - they are more comfortable without the back cushion.   




THE LOOK!


Here's how they look with just the padded cushion wrapped in batting.   The original cushions were cotton canvas and when I washed them they shrunk.  So I had these cut ruffled pillow cases that fit the chair.  



I think these were showroom samples from somewhere.  They are not quite the same as you can see on the sides. Therefore it is awkward to have the ruffled edge for the chair on the right. 


I'm selling for $100 for the 3 pieces and 2 pillows!  I purchased for a lot more. 





Comments

POPULAR POSTS