~ Tile for a bathroom

Found some tile today at Lowes.  I was looking for something else ~ which of course, they didn't have available ~ but instead happen upon this.  LOVE IT!





There are several reasons I like it:
1. It's non skid
2. It has a small pattern for interest.  If we use all subway tile in the shower - this will ground the room. 
3. The combo of tan, gray and white ~ will go with the colors in the house. 








Use a white tile in the shower ~ and gray grout. 

I think it would be so creative if you could find a mid century dresser and turn it into a bathroom vanity!







LOWES HAS LOADS of Subway tile designs. 




I carry 2 index cards with me ~ one is bright white (which we don't want) and one is an antique white (which we do want).  These tiles match the antique white. 

I am sending an index card to the Kitchen Cabinet source ~ or them to match up a cabinet color. 

Another selection for the shower floor is penny tile





Above: Floors and Decor at $3.99 sq ft. 

Wayfair has Snowcap white
$8.75 sq ft. 



This is the sample I was looking for:
Argyle Pearl












Comments

  1. Hi! Love the tile you found at lowes when you were looking for the argyle pearl! Would you be willing to share the manufacture, style name and color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it! :) Floors 2000 Lucca Bone 12X24 Thanks for the inspiration, and have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS