CHINOISERIE DROP DOWN SECRETARY DESK FOR SALE

Look at this ad for a 19th century English Chinoiserie Desk on One Kings Lane.  
Look at the price!


If you also look on 1st dibs - you will find even higher prices. 

This was $650 and now reduced to $588

Now look at this sweet find of a desk that I have to offer.


The details are unbelievable with the gesso relief and hand painted design. 


More flowers and detail on the door and drawers.  I love the hidden pop of red color inside. It's a surprising Chinese Red.  



It's beautiful open or closed.  There are pull out supports for the drop down desk for added protection. 


Sorry - bad  photo - but there is even artwork on the feet.  There are also wheels to have it move around.

I wish I had room for it - I would keep it myself. 




Comments

POPULAR POSTS