French Country Cabinet/ Armoire for SALE

Selling for $500 OBO
51" wide x 19" deep x 74" high 
(to the top flower)


When I first moved to Hong Kong in 1992 - I took a trip to Cebu, Philippines to have my furniture manufactured.   I had been manufacturing costume jewelry there for the last 7 years and I knew of other types of industries on the small island that I would not find locally.  Back then there were few choices in Hong Kong - or even retail stores to shop. 

I tore out pages from House Beautiful and flew over in September to have many of my items made in wood, metal, wicker and fabric. It eventually all showed up just before Christmas. It was worth the wait!  

French Country Cabinet


I dwarfed this cabinet so that it would fit the elevators.  So it's perfect for a older home in Florida with lower ceilings. 




It is a SOLID piece.  The wood in the Philippines is very hard wood.  It will not split like softer woods found in China.  In fact, I have to take the doors off and the shelves out to help move the piece. 





claw feet 


The doors inside are painted with Chalkboard paint.  And the inside a soft blue. 

I have 2 other large cabinets in my office and would like to change this out for something smaller. 

In my last home I stored all my extra plates and china here.  It was perfect. 






Comments

POPULAR POSTS